Our values are turned into actions through our ministries.
1. Church and Family Life Ministry
To build and connect people of all ages in our church family.
- Good cheer visits
- Celebrating milestones, birthday cards to seniors, presenting baby quilts
- Meals for new Moms and Dads
- crafts nights together
- Adult Fellowship Banquet
- Social events for all ages
2. Christian Education and Nurture Ministry
Forming disciples within the Anabaptist Christian framework.
- Sunday school for all ages
- Kid’s Club (grade 1-5) once a month,
- Junior Youth (Kool-Aid Club) – Grade 6-8,
- Youth Group (MYF) – Grade 9+
- Young Adults Cafe
- Vacation Bible School
- Wednesday Community Bible Study
- Evening Ladies Bible Study
- Church Library
3. Mission, Service, and Outreach Ministry
As Anabaptists, we respond to God’s call to extend Christian love and service by connecting our congregation to opportunities for mission, service, and outreach.
- The local relief sale, thrift store & other global work of Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
- Supporting local community agencies
- Supporting “Bring a Friend Sunday” & BBQ
- Short term mission and service work, building projects and disaster relief
4. Worship Ministry
To worship and experience God in the midst of community, which transforms and empowers members of Christ’s body for loving witness and service in the world.
Multi-Generational weekly worship may include: a variety of music styles, scripture reading, sermon, children’s worship time, dramatic readings, visual displays, choirs, special music and congregational involvement
- Good Friday & Easter Services
- Outdoor services, Church picnic, worshiping while camping
- Advent & Christmas Eve Services